Labels

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My official paperwork is complete...mostly

It takes a lot of paperwork to get to china. Even more if you plan to live and work in china for an extended period of time. I thought the contracts and visa applications I filed in america would be the end of it. They were just the tip of the iceberg. The upside is I now know my passport number by heart. My recent visit to the Shaanxi visa office appears to be the final trip in my paperwork journey. I now have my health certification and foreign expert certification. I will get my multiple entry class Z (working) visa this thursday, just in time for my trip to Chengdu. Below are pictures of my certificates. Very formal. Very official.

The fruits of my trip to the health examiner


First page of the health certificate. Negative for infectious diseases, high marks on measures of health, and an A for blood type. Cant do much better than that. Next time I'll smile for the photo.

Looks like a passport, expensive like a passport, but wont get me through airport security.

The next page has my picture. Same one from the health certificate.


No comments:

Post a Comment