Labels

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My dorm at Xi'an Siyuan University

Here are some pictures of my new home for the next year.

Here is the sign outside my building. All of the foreigners will live here, but right now it is just me and a Canadian teacher.

Front door of my room

My kitchen

My desk next to my kitchen. I have since moved the TV into storage. All the programming is in a language I cannot understand, so I will have little use for it.

My bed. The picture makes it look small, but it is a double and plenty long enough. It did not come with sheets; luckily i kept the blanket from my Air China flight.

My sink and laundry machine. The mirror above the sink is too low for me.

My bathroom. There is no separation between the shower and the toilet.  Luckily the toilet is western style rather than a squatter.

The view from my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment